Take Care Of Your Sunglasses
By Victor Thomas
Sunglasses help to protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays that come from the sun. It is always better to use a sunglasses when ever you go in direct sunlight. Special care has to be taken while selecting the right sunglasses for you. It should suit your face and also should give you the right protection you want. Sunglasses are a bit expensive and special care has to be given to maintain them.
Here are some tips that will help you to maintain your sunglasses.
- Sunglasses should be checked regularly if you wear them frequently. There are chances that the screws of the glass become loose and will create problems for you while wearing the. It is necessary that the screws are always tight and the glass is comfortable to wear.
- You have to check the alignment of the glass. If they are not properly aligned it is necessary that the frame has to be adjusted at the earliest. Do not try to align the frame on your own. If more damage occurs the warranty of the sunglasses will be cancelled.
- Keep you lenses scratch free. Scratching is the main problem that everyone faces with their sunglasses. It is better to get a lens with a scratch resistant feature.
- Clean you sunglasses frequently. Use a lotion free washing liquid to clean the glasses. You can also use lukewarm water to wash off the dirt. Finally wipe the glass with a lint free cotton towel. This will make you glasses shine as new.
- When ever you remove your glasses use both your hands to remove them. This will avoid distortion of the frame.
- When you are not using the glasses it is safe to keep it in its protective case.
- If you are a person who sweats too much, it is better to rinse of the sweat from the glasses at the earliest or else it may damage the lens coatings as well as the finish of the frame.
- Do not leave your sunglasses on the dash board of your car the strong heat that will be inside the closed car can damage the lens as well as the frame. Follow these tips to keep you sunglasses safe and last longer.